Wednesday, May 1, 2013

To be honest...

I love to bake! I love baking and really want to be able to make a business off of baking. It’s been so fun and relaxing. I do enjoy baking because of the love I can put into it and the joy of being able to see someone’s face who loves my baking.

I opened my own online bakery, with real baking goods…don’t worry. It’s called Sinfullylicous. Mainly cupcakes, cookies, brownies, muffins, etc. I love the baskets I am thinking of making, and we are in the process of making items for father’s day too.

I would love it if you could check out my site and the Facebookpage and see what we are about. I am getting more things uploaded by this weekend and next, but if you need to order or have questions, please do.

Thanks,
Erika




No comments:

Post a Comment